- For packing of rigid parallelepiped containers that can be combined with each other
- case packaging introducer, with automatic position control, ready for closing.
- Rapidly changes the mechanical format and stores them in a PLC.
- No introduction device in the absence of case
- Electrical and mechanical protections as per regulations
- Designed for low case production per minute
- Valid for RSC case
- Simplicity and adaptability to different sizes and/or formats
Product feeding conveyor is 1000 mm long and 300 mm wide, with a working height of 910 mm. The feeder detects accumulation of containers, and sends a signal to stop the machine before any anomaly occurs.
Stacking of packages through a pneumatic lift, which builds up the levels on the tilting flap system with side guidance of the product, until the number of levels pre-set in the program is achieved.
The height of the containers in the entry position of the stacking should be 25 to 70 mm. For greater heights, the standard height of hatches should be amended.
SHAPE OF CASE:
The case is made manually. Once it is formed and sealed from beneath, the case is placed against the mouth and the trigger is actuated to set the arm case.
INSERTION OF THE CASE:
Combined introducer group using pneumatic pusher, which with the help of a guide of the case flaps installed thereto, ensure transfer process of set of product packs into the case.
Automatic case outlet with positioning thereof on the output roller.
All security or system failure elements, such as accumulation of product on the store conveyor, doors or protections not closed, presence of case, malformed case, lack of air pressure, etc. are displayed on a display screen built into the operating panel for quick location. Being an open system, the staff has access to counters, timers, etc. without the need of specialized personnel, because of the simplicity of its use. All electrical machine command is centralized in a PLC, allowing versatility and speed or system changes.